Over 80 years of expertise
During the Great Depression of 1929 Max Lamb founded a sales agency for rolling bearings of the Schweinfurt ball-bearing manufacturer FAG. Initially he ran the business alone, however, he already hired the first employees after a few years. The product range was expanded by vehicle parts and trailers and the company turned out to be so successful that after only 10 years we were able to buy our own premises in Würzburg.
The end of the Second World War also affected Lamb. Our business premises and the entire warehouse were destroyed during an air raid. We started rebuilding on a barrack on the factory premises of the printing machine factory Koenig & Bauer. In 1949 we moved to our premises in downtown Würzburg.